The ELANCO Library offers free Wireless Internet access.
- To access our wireless Internet services, follow these steps:
- If your wireless card/device requires that it be switched to on, make sure you have done so prior to attempting to access the network.
- Typically, your computer should automatically detect our network and attempt a connection. Our wireless network is named “ELANCO Library.”
- Open a web browser on your laptop or other device.
- You should be directed to our Acceptable Use Policy. You must click “accept” to connect to the internet.