Donate to the Dr. Seuss Birdhouse ! Dr. Seuss wants to give you a new book! Place 50 cents or more into the Dr. Seuss birdhouse and fill out a ticket with your name, age, and phone number to win. Drawings will take place every two weeks on Mondays. The beautiful birdhouse was created and generously donated by local artist Anne Treadwell and is on display downstairs in the Children’s Library.
Municipal and state funding covers only 40% of our annual budget. We are responsible for raising the other 60%! Find out how you can donate to the ELANCO Library and make a difference!
Summer Reading 2022: Oceans of Possibilities
The library’s Summer Reading Program, Oceans of Possibilities, runs June 4 through August 13 and includes a reading challenge, prizes, and ocean-themed programs and special events for all ages.
Preschool Storytime (Ages 3-6)Tuesday, March 28, 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
On the Same Page: Teen Book ClubTuesday, March 28, 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM