Donate

Donate

Your tax-deductible donation will be used to purchase books, movies, and other library materials, to purchase supplies, and to support other library activities like story time.

Every contribution, no matter how small, helps the ELANCO Library grow and thrive.

Checks may be mailed to:

Eastern Lancaster County Library
11 Chestnut Drive
New Holland, PA 17557

Donations can be made safely and securely through PayPal. You don’t need a PayPal Account to use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card.

Donate Now with PayPal

Eastern Lancaster County Library Endowment Fund

The Eastern Lancaster County Library Endowment Fund provides a stable source of long term funding to ensure the library is able to fulfill its mission to provide free access to information, education, technology, services, and entertainment to our community.

As a private not-for-profit and largely self-supporting institution, we rely on our endowment fund as a foundation to our financial security. It is therefore important to us to ensure that our endowment is both well-managed and secure. The Lancaster County Community Foundation’s Organizational Endowment Fund provides us with a vehicle to achieve both of these objectives.Your contributions to the Eastern Lancaster County Library Endowment Fund will become a perpetual gift to your community’s Library.

Endowment Donation Button

Amazon Wishlist

Amazon Wishlist Logo

Support the ELANCO Library by purchasing an item from our Amazon Charity Wishlist! Municipal and state funding covers only 40% of our annual budget. We are responsible for raising the other 60%. Purchasing an item from this list helps stretch our dollars farther! We have books, office supplies, craft supplies, and other items on our list.

Got Books?

The Friends of the Library hold book sales several times a year. Please call 717-354-0525 and ask for Anna to arrange a drop off time for donations. Please do not leave boxes of books outside the Library. The Eastern Lancaster County Library accepts the following donations:

  • New or gently-used books, paperback or hardcover
  • Children’s books – hardcover books or paperbacks, in very good condition (not written in or torn)
  • Audiobooks on CD, preferably unabridged
  • Music CDs – popular and classical titles
  • Movies on DVD or Blu-ray

We cannot accept textbooks, encyclopedias, old magazines, newspapers, Readers Digest condensed books, VHS tapes, cassette tapes, yearbooks, computer software, or any items that have been stored in attics or basements for long periods of time, or items that have smoke or water damage.

Donated materials are given to the ELANCO Library without condition. Upon receipt, donations become the property of the library. We reserve all rights to determine addition to the collection or disposal. Items not added to the collection may be given to other libraries, sold to raise money to purchase other items, or given away for free.