How do I sign up for Beanstack?
- Go to lancasterlibraries.beanstack.org
- Or, download Beanstack Tracker (the mobile app by Zoobean, Inc.) and experience Summer Reading 2020 at your fingertips!
- Click on “Register an Individual or Family” in the middle of the screen.
- Fill in the information!
- If you are a parent registering a child, be sure to enter your information as an Adult.
- Beanstack allows families to be linked together, so that all family members can be accessed with one login.
- Don’t forget to pick the Eastern Lancaster County Library as your home library!
- Once you are registered, you will be taken to your Current Challenges page.
- Click on “Log Reading and Activities” at the top left of screen.
- Begin logging your reading minutes, activities, and track the badges you earn!
- Earn enough reading and activity badges to earn prizes.
Who can sign up for Summer Reading?
Anyone between 0 and 19. Below are the reading levels:
- Read Aloud (birth-4 years)
- Elementary (ages 5-9)
- Tween (ages 10-12)
- Teen level (ages 13-19)
Please go click here to see what prizes they are eligible for. In light of the COVID-19 virus and its impact on local businesses, prizes, including coupons, passes, tickets and/or vouchers, are subject to change. Information regarding the pick-up/delivery of prizes from the Summer Reading Program will be available at a later date. Please check back here after that date for more information.
For our Adult Summer Reading Program, please click here.
What about programs?
All of our programs are virtual! The ELANCO Staff has been working hard to provide programs for all ages. Please click for a full list of programs.
What’s Summer Fitness Quest?
Everyone who is between the ages of 5 and 12 can participate in Summer Fitness Quest. You can sign up on Beanstack!
This initiative is a Get Outside physical activity program to support and encourage a healthy lifestyle of youth and family members; specifically to extend learning and instill young children with an appreciation for the outdoors. The program supports free opportunities for children and adults to visit and enjoy the natural beauty of Lancaster County parks, trails, and nature preserves. For more information, please click here.