Thursday, March 22nd 2018
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Registration is requested; walk-ins welcome.
State approved education presentation focused on those new to Medicare or approaching Medicare age.
Subjects covered include:
- Enrollment Timelines and Special Election Periods
- How to Enroll in Medicare
- What do Parts A, B, C & D mean and what do they cover?
- What if I am Still Working?
- Avoiding Future Penalties
- Advantage Plan vs Supplement
- Rx Coverage and the Donut Hole
- Government Assistance Programs