Monday, July 12th 2021
Pick up at ELANCO Library
For Various Ages
We have 2 different types of Take and Makes:
- Early Literacy Packs (For Toddlers and Preschoolers)
- STEM on the GO! (Kindergarten and up)
Please register by filling out the form completely and list how many of each bag you will need. For example, Early Literacy- 2 and STEM on the GO!- 2. Any form not filled out completely is not guaranteed a Take and Make.
- Registration for Take and Makes ends on Sunday, August 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- Take and Makes will be ready for pickup on Monday, August 9.
- You must pickup these items by Saturday, August 14 at 4 p.m. Any bags left after Saturday will be redistributed. All bags will be available for pickup in the library. If you would prefer No-Contact Self Pickup, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive 4 activities (1 per week)
A face mask is required to enter the building. If you are unable to wear a mask, please contact email@example.com for No-Contact Self Pickup.