Thursday, June 17th 202111:00 AM - 11:20 AM
Thursday, June 17th 2021
11:00 AM - 11:20 AM
In-Person Event- ELANCO Library
Registration is required; space is very limited
Ages 1-3, siblings welcome!
Toddlers will dance, zoom, scoot and hop between stories selected to promote language development. All adults are expected to participate and encourage the children to join in the fun.
- Families are asked to observe a distance of 6 feet from other families.
- Children must stay with their families.
- This will be outdoors; no seating will be provided.
- Bring a blanket!
- Walk-ins must social distance themselves beyond the perimeter of the program and may be out of eye/earshot.
- Please be aware that you are registering for the whole month.
If the weather isn’t ideal and this program is cancelled, Ms. Carla will send you an email. For our current COVID-19 restrictions, please go here.