Thursday, June 3rd 202110:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Thursday, June 3rd 2021
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
In-Person Event- ELANCO Library
Masks are Required
Registration is required; space is very limited
Ages 1-3, siblings welcome!
Toddlers will dance, zoom, scoot and hop between stories selected to promote language development. All adults are expected to participate and encourage the children to join in the fun.
- Families are asked to observe a distance of 6 feet from other families.
- Children must stay with their families.
- This will be outdoors; no seating will be provided.
- Bring a blanket!
- Walk-ins must social distance themselves beyond the perimeter of the program and may be out of eye/earshot.
- Please be aware that you are registering for the whole month.
If you aren’t ready for in-person storytime or the weather isn’t ideal, visit our Facebook page for our Virtual Toddler Thursdays, 10:30 a.m. every Thursday. Please fill out the entire form!
For our current COVID-19 restrictions, please go here.