Tuesday, November 2nd 202110:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Tuesday, November 2nd 2021
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
In-Person Event- ELANCO Library
Registration is requested; walk-ins welcome
Ages 3-6, siblings welcome!
Preschoolers are invited to enjoy themed books, songs, rhymes, or movement activities while building language and literacy skills.
- Families are asked to observe a distance of 6 feet from other families.
- Children must stay with their families.
- This will be indoors in the library’s third floor meeting room.
- Walk-ins must social distance themselves beyond the perimeter of the program and may be out of eye/earshot.
- Please be aware that you are registering for the whole month.
If this program is cancelled, we will send you an email. For our current COVID-19 restrictions, please go here.