Tuesday, September 21st 202110:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Tuesday, September 21st 2021
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
In-Person Event- ELANCO Library
Registration is requested; walk-ins welcome
Ages 3-6, siblings welcome!
Preschoolers are invited to enjoy themed books, songs, rhymes, or movement activities while building language and literacy skills.
- Families are asked to observe a distance of 6 feet from other families.
- Children must stay with their families.
- This will be outdoors; no seating will be provided.
- Bring a blanket!
- Walk-ins must social distance themselves beyond the perimeter of the program and may be out of eye/earshot.
- Please be aware that you are registering for the whole month.
If the weather isn’t ideal and this program is cancelled, Ms. Carla will send you an email. For our current COVID-19 restrictions, please go here.