Tuesday, June 1st 202110:30 AM - 10:50 AM
Tuesday, June 1st 2021
10:30 AM - 10:50 AM
In-Person Event- ELANCO Library
Masks are Required
Registration is required; space is very limited
Ages 3-6, siblings welcome!
Preschoolers are invited to enjoy themed books, songs, rhymes, or movement activities while building language and literacy skills.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Families are asked to observe a distance of 6 feet from other families.
- Children must stay with their families.
- This will be outdoors; no seating will be provided.
- Bring a blanket!
- Walk-ins must social distance themselves beyond the perimeter of the program and may be out of eye/earshot.
- Please be aware that you are registering for the whole month.
If you aren’t ready for in-person storytime or the weather isn’t ideal, visit our Facebook page for our virtual Preschool Storytime, 10:30 a.m. every Tuesday. Please fill out the entire form!