Tuesday, May 4th 202111:00 AM - 11:40 AM
Every Tuesday, May 4th 2021 - May 25th 2021
11:00 AM - 11:40 AM
In-Person Outdoor Event, Masks are Required
Registration is required; space is very limited
Preschoolers are invited to enjoy themed books, songs, rhymes, or movement activities while building language and literacy skills.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Families are asked to observe a distance of 6 feet from other families.
- Children must stay with their families.
- This will be outdoors; no seating will be provided.
- Bring a blanket!
- Walk-ins must social distance themselves beyond the perimeter of the program and may be out of eye/earshot.
- Please be aware that you are registering for the whole month of May.
If you aren’t ready for in-person storytime or the weather isn’t ideal, visit our Facebook page for our virtual Preschool Storytime, 10:30 a.m. every Tuesday. Please fill out the entire form!