Sunday, May 2nd 2021
Pick up at ELANCO Library
For Various Ages
We have 3 different types of Take and Makes:
- Toddler Storytime Care Packages (1-3)
- Preschool Storytime Care Packages (3-6)
- STEM on the GO! (Kindergarten and up)
Please register by filling out the form completely and list how many of each bag you will need. For example, Preschoolers- 1, Toddlers- 3, and STEM on the GO!- 2. Any form not filled out completely is not guaranteed a Take and Make.
- Registration for Take and Makes ends on Sunday, May 2 at 11:59 p.m.
- Take and Makes will be ready for pickup on Monday, May 10.
- You must pickup these items by Saturday, May 15 at 4 p.m. Any bags left after Saturday will be redistributed. All bags will be available for pickup in the library. If you would prefer No-Contact Self Pickup, please email email@example.com
- You will receive 4 activities (1 per week)
A face mask is required to enter the building. If you are unable to wear a mask, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for No-Contact Self Pickup.