Monday, December 7th 2020 - Sunday, January 3rd 2021
Pick up at ELANCO Library
For Various Ages
Due to popular demand, registration is required for Take and Makes. Instead of a weekly pickup, you will only come to the library once to pickup a month’s worth of Take and Makes. We have 3 different types of Take and Makes:
- Toddler Storytime Care Packages (1-3)
- Preschool Storytime Care Packages (3-6)
- STEM on the GO! (Kindergarten and up)
Please register by filling out the form completely and list how many of each bag you will need. For example, Preschoolers- 1, Toddlers- 3, and STEM on the GO!- 2. Any form not filled out completely is not guaranteed a Take and Make.
- Registration for Take and Makes ends on Sunday, January 3 at 11:59 p.m.
- Take and Makes will be ready for pickup on Monday, January 11.
- You must pickup these items by Saturday, January 16 at 4 p.m. Any bags left after Saturday will be redistributed. All bags will be available for pickup in the library. If you would prefer No-Contact Self Pickup, please email email@example.com
- You will receive a month’s worth of Take and Makes. There will be no more weekly pickups.
A face mask is required to enter the building. If you are unable to wear a mask, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for No-Contact Self Pickup.