Fund Drive 2019
Support the ELANCO Library throughout the year!
Saturday, May 11, 2019
At Garden Spot High School, 669 E. Main Street, New Holland
Our newest fundraising event will include a rummage sale, chicken bbq, food trucks, children’s activities and more. The community can support the event by donating items to the rummage sale, volunteering to help at the event, and attending the event to shop. For more information, please email Heather Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are now able to accept donations for the Rummage Sale Extravaganza!
Starting to spring clean? Using the Marie Kondo method? Bring your items to us and support your library!
DONATIONS ACCEPTED THESE TIMES ONLY:
Wednesdays and Thursdays: 10:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
We are not accepting donations in the library building. Items may be dropped off in the trailer across the street from the ELANCO Library.
11 Chestnut Drive, New Holland, PA 17557
NO DUMPING ALLOWED.
What We DO Accept
All items should be complete and clean with no rips, tears, stains or odor
- Cookware, Utensils
- Dishes – Cups, Mugs, Plates, Glassware
- Small Appliances – blenders, microwaves, coffee makers, etc.
- Furniture – Couch or Sofa, Kitchen and Bedroom Sets, etc.
- Toys, Board Games, Video Games
- CDs, DVDs, Blu-Ray (and players)
- Electronic Items – Stereos, Radios, Speakers, Players
What We Do NOT Accept
- Baby Cribs, Baby Baths, Car Seats, High Chairs
- Televisions and Computer Monitors (LCD TVs excluded)
- Computers and Equipment
- Entertainment Centers
- Mattresses or Box Springs/Bed Pillows
- Large Appliances and Gas Operated Power Equipment
- Air Conditioners
- Pianos and Organs
- Used Toilet Seats, Sinks
- Exercise Equipment (older than 5 years)
- Venetian Blinds
- Encyclopedias and Dictionaries
- Certain Magazines (see store for details)
- Bunk Beds (Under certain conditions)
- VHS/Cassette tapes
- Particle Board item
- Building Supplies/Carpet
We will provide you with a donation receipt/tax form for you to categorize your donations. We are unable to give you estimates as per IRS rules. Please stop by the main circulation desk when you drop of items to get your receipt. All proceeds to benefit the ELANCO Library.
Thursday, October 17, 2019
The Inn at Leola Village, 38 Deborah Drive, Leola
Reservations required. Live & silent auctions and hors d’oeuvres reception. More information to come!